Thursday, September 19, 2013



Well, here we go. I leave in less than 48 hours. Thank you so much for all your incredible support, encouragement, and prayers! I have been overwhelmed by God's love and provision. The way He is already directing this trip so far makes me excited for the week to come! I want to leave you all with a few prayer requests, and again I will try to update from Ireland. Thank you all for rejoicing with me, and for sharing in this dream come true. :)



Prayer Requests:

Safety, and smooth travels (no lost luggage, no lost Abigail, etc.)

Pray for my friends the Worrells who I will be staying with one night. Pray that God would bless their ministry and that the upcoming birth of their youngest would go smoothly.

Pray for Hannah, a friend who is flying in from London to spend time with me in Cork. Pray for smooth travels, and a restful day for her.

More than anything, please pray for Ireland. Pray for hearts and minds to be turned to Christ. Pray that I would be used in whatever way God desires to bless, encourage, pray for, love the people I come across.

Thank you so much for praying and for going on this trip with me! To God be the glory!
-Abbi


Surely you shall call a nation you do not know,
And nations who do not know you shall run to you,
Because of the Lord your God,
And the Holy One of Israel;
For He has glorified you.-Isaiah 55:5

1 comment:

6 Happy Hearts said...

Abigail you continue to amaze me. I love your heart, faith & energy. Use shine God's light wherever you go. Can't wait to see what adventures await in Ireland. Love you. God Bless your travels, mind, body & spirit.